LEGENDARY STYLE, PREMIUM COMFORT.
The Nike Air Force 1 CMFT Men's Shoe gives an iconic design the ultimate premium update with deluxe upper materials and the addition of Phylon cushioning for lightweight, flexible comfort.
- Premium leather upper for a clean look and durability
- Nike Air unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning and impact protection
- Drop-in Phylon sock liner doubles as a midsole for lightweight, flexible cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
- Storage bag included
Air Force 1 Origins
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.