SLIP-ON COMFORT, SUPERB FLEXIBILITY
The Nike Dynamo Free (2c-10c) Infant/Toddler Kids' Shoe is designed with a slip-on collar and siped Phylon midsole/outsole for barefoot-like comfort and easy on and off.
- Rubber, synthetic leather and synthetic textile for durability and comfort
- Wavy overlays for stability and style
- Phylon midsole/outsole for lightweight cushioning and reduced bulk
- Deep Nike Free sipes for a feel similar to bare feet
- Slip-on fit for easy on and off
Nike Free Origins
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion.
The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.